Office365 has a new component today and its name is Teams. With this feature Microsoft has further expanded its suite of apps to include a chat-based workspace for Office365 users. This is an new option for people who are using or thinking of using a solution like #Slack. This is a new option that is going to be available to all in early 2017 but you can get preview access today
Chat for today’s teams
Get flexible communication in the moment and keep everyone in the know. See content and chat history anytime, including team chats with Skype that are visible to the whole team. Private group chats are available for smaller group conversations.
A hub for teamwork
Give your team instant access to everything they need right in Office 365.
- All your content, tools, people, and conversations are available in the team workspace
- Enjoy built-in access to SharePoint, OneNote, and Skype for Business
- Work on documents right in the app
Security teams can trust
Microsoft Teams provides the enterprise security and compliance features you expect from Office 365.
- Broad compliance standards support
- Data encryption at all times, at-rest and in-transit
- Multi-factor authentication for enhanced identity protection
Customizable for each team
Tailor your Microsoft Teams workspace to include the content and features your team needs to access and use every day.
- Add tabs to provide quick access to frequently used documents and cloud services
- Explore data and take quick actions with bots
- Pull in Connectors for updates from third-party party tools and services
Contact Basiclink today with any questions you may have.