A Cloud Phone System for Your Business
Sound Professional & Stay Connected
Put Your Phone System in the Cloud
Cloud phone systems- they’re all the rage! But what are they? A cloud phone system is hosted in the cloud, which means that data is stored in a secure server which you can reach over the internet. A cloud phone system replaces traditional land lines, and is usually hosted by a third party provider like Grasshopper.
Instead of an answering machine tape, phone bills, and tons of wires, a cloud phone system is stored digitally. This makes it less expensive and easy to use. Because of this, it improves the way businesses operate.
What’s so great about it?
1. Cost Savings. A cloud pbx system is much less expensive than traditional land lines. It allows you to sound like a Fortune 500 company for a fraction of the price.
2. Easy set-up. Because the system doesn’t require wire rerouting, cloud-based phone systems are easy and fast to set-up.
3. Time saving. Traditional business phone systems are high maintenance and require intense set up. Skip all of that and save time.
4. Remote capabilities. Remote capabilities is a fancy way of saying that you can easily hook a cloud phone system up to mobile phones, so you don’t have to be tied to a desk.
5. Advanced features. Today’s cloud phone systems have all the advanced features you need, including the ability to add multiple extensions, message management, call forwarding, voicemail, business SMS, and different physical phone options.
What about features?
1. Message management. A cloud phone system differs from a traditional system in part because users can manage their messages, voicemails, and more.
2. Call forwarding. A cloud phone system can help you forward calls to your support team, customer service desk, development team, or anywhere else.
3. Voicemail. Most cloud-based systems allow you to record your own voicemail, set up multiple voicemails, read voicemails online, and more.
4. Business SMS. Send and receive unlimited professional text messages from your toll free or local number, right from the Grasshopper app.
5. Phone options. You can use traditional-looking phones in your office, or set up cell phones to receive calls with a cloud-based phone system.
Why It’s Great for Small Business
1. Cloud phone systems are ideal for small businesses for a lot of reasons:
2. Grasshopper’s extensions, voicemail, and call forwarding work with your toll-free number to create a professional appearance and make your business sound bigger.
3. Whether you’re crunched for time, money, or all of the above, a cloud-based phone system is the perfect solution with quick set-up and no additional hardware costs.
4. Grasshopper’s cloud PBX solution combines a robust blend of features that allow you to be flexible, mobile, and productive – the trifecta for small business.
A cloud phone system is a great fit for any entrepreneur, and Grasshopper’s system will grow with your business, allowing you to focus on running it.